I want to invest in… Berlin
Bachelor pad it may be but Apartment 15 Penthouse City West is luxurious, capacious, airy. Located right at the top of an historic, 19th-century building – Maison Ouest – in the centre of the German capital, the architecture is modern-meets-traditional German. Inside, the kitchen, living space and dining room are all open-plan, with extensive, angled windows giving the area added spaciousness. For the business executive, there’s a study; for the home executive, a walk-in closet leads off the bedroom suite. Prefer a different layout? Once this penthouse is yours, the floor plan can be changed as you wish. Step outside and the three-floor roof garden looks out onto impressive inner-city views – or take the private lift down to ground level and you’re minutes away from 210ha urban park Grosser Tiergarten.
The 1 527m2 property, including a concierge service and underground parking, is exclusively on the market through Bewocon for €5 645 900. ‘Typically known for its trendy districts and quirky living spaces, this apartment truly sets the benchmark for luxury living in Berlin,’ says executive partner Karl Zeller.
• Bewocon estate agency: bewocon.com / +49 (0)30 208 489 900
• German Missions in South Africa: southafrica.diplo.de
• German trade and investment information: gtai.de
• LUXE Berlin city guide: luxecityguides.com/destination/berlin
• Condé Nast Traveller features on Berlin cntraveller.com/guides/europe/germany/berlin