I Want to Live in… Lisbon
This private villa is located in the district of Lapa in Lisbon. The minute you catch sight of the vertical garden clinging to the exterior, it is clear that you’re going to be in for an unexpected treat.
- Designed by architects Luís Rebelo de Andrade, Tiago Rebelo de Andrade and Manuel Cachão Tojal, the villa consists of:
- Three floors with fragrant vertical gardens (planted with 25 Iberian and Mediterranean plant species)
- A rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and panoramic views.
- Nine-metre-high ceiling above the stairs,
- Private elevator
- Walls in exposed concrete
- View of the swimming pool through the living and dining room
All of these unique features add to this property’s appeal.
From $ 575 000. For more information visit engelvoelkers.com/pt/lisboa (ref. W-013PB8).
Text: Claire Barnardo